Call for abstracts is now open for the 44th World Hospital Congress in Barcelona (Spain)
The IHF World Hospital Congress is a unique global forum that brings together leaders of hospitals, health services, and healthcare organizations to discuss key drivers of national and international policy, management, financial trends and solutions. The 44th edition of the World Hospital Congress will take place on 2 to 5 November, 2020 at the Palau de Congressos de Catalunya in Barcelona. Professionals from the health sector interested in sharing their work to the international healthcare community are now invited to submit their abstracts.
The International Hospital Federation and La Unió Catalana d’Hospitals, organizers of the congress, invite leaders and professionals from hospitals, health services, and healthcare organizations to submit abstracts for an opportunity to showcase their best practices, innovations, projects, programs and researches to over a thousand peers from around the world.
The congress will tackle the overarching theme “People on board, transforming healthcare”.
“The demands of the society and industry have forced healthcare to transform in ways we wouldn’t have imagined before. And now that transformations are very well in motion, there is so much for us to understand and implement,” said Prof. Antoni Trilla, Chair of the Scientific Committee of the World Hospital Congress.
Those interested to present their work through an oral presentation or as a poster can submit abstracts online under the following sub-themes:
DIGITAL AND TECHNOLOGY DRIVEN TRANSFORMATIONS
· Artificial Intelligence for smart health and care
· Big accurate data: how it helps us
· How is digital health transforming the way health systems are run and healthcare is delivered
· Glocalization: new actors, new rules, global healthcare invaders in the local healthcare set
TOWARDS AN INTEGRATED CONCEPT OF HEALTH AND CARE SERVICES MODEL: VALUE DRIVEN TRANSFORMATIONS
· Enabling the flexibility of organizations to adapt quickly to changes, addressing accelerated innovation adoption
· Key results that really matter: patients outcomes as the driver for better healthcare
· Health and care sustainability supported by applied research and innovation adoption
· Global Healthcare, global mobility, global access: towards a liquid borderless healthcare system
PEOPLE AT THE CENTER OF HEALTHCARE SYSTEM TRANSFORMATIONS
· How to put citizens at the center of health and care
· Humanistic centered care
· Professionals leading transformations: the strength of professionals to promote transformation
· From health management to ethical leadership
Deadline of submission is on 31 January 2020. For more details and to submit your abstracts, go to https://worldhospitalcongress.org/2020-call-for-papers-and-posters.