Leading health thinkers to discuss the future of healthcare next month
Leaders of hospital and healthcare organizations around the globe will come together on 10-12 October at the 42nd IHF World Hospital Congress to share best practices and innovations and discuss how healthcare needs to evolve.
More than 150 industry leaders and practitioners from over 30 countries will be discussing value-based care, integrated care and digital transformation in a variety of sessions in a span of 3 days.
Some of the concurrent sessions taking place are:
- Platforms for value: data and analytics
- Patients, process and tools: looking for the right combination to move from volume to value
- Disruptive forces: turning traditional services models on their head
- Building integrated service delivery to meet 21st century health needs - lessons learnt from World Bank operations
- Coordinating coordination: what funding, structural, technological and clinical models do we need to support integrated care
- Making numbers count: getting the most out of big data and artificial intelligence
- Visions of the Hospital of the Future
The World Hospital Congress, the International Hospital Federation’s cornerstone event, is a unique global forum that brings together leaders of national and international hospital and healthcare organizations and key industry drivers for multidisciplinary exchange of knowledge, expertise and experiences on best practices in leadership in healthcare management and service delivery.
Hear from experts around the world about the latest innovations and the transformation of healthcare. You can still join the discussions - share your insights on current issues and contribute your ideas for the improvement of service delivery. View the latest program here.
The World Hospital Congress is a great opportunity to learn from some of the best in the industry, broaden your network, plus explore the sights, culture and food in Brisbane, Australia! You can still register online.
For more information visit www.hospitalcongress2018.com or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.